Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.18.2007  

You Are That Man!

I'm not sure if any of you remember, but a couple of weeks ago I said that Ricky and I had been discussing which members of IBC would be able to play the main characters on Seinfeld. If memory serves me correctly, we settled on Kramer and Elaine, but we were still stuck on George, having not even moved on to Jerry. Well, we can move on to Jerry, because I think I've found George:



Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the man is none other than Richard Double-V Hardison himself, otherwise known as Ricky. He unveiled his Georgeyness tonight while we lounged over at the Kesselring residence, time and time again offering overwhelming evidence that he is as finicky and feisty as the Crazed Costanza himself. He may dispute this, but that would only offer further proof of his true identity.

posted by Bolo | 11:52 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious