Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.28.2007  

Thoughts

I'll never cease to be amazed at how taking pictures seems so much to be a matter of perspective. The brown and slimy creatures I've been coughing up each morning have started to shed their tan and are now a little paler, a little yellower. They're still slimy, though. I suppose that's a good thing, right? I've started to listen to French Pop. Strange? Not as strange as the fact that I actually found myself walking toward Carver yesterday, trying to figure out how to say certain things in Japanese. Out loud. Maybe my newfound linguistic interest is my way of making up for being the class clown in Uehara Sensei's classes. Be quiet, Mon. Speaking of music, I've rediscovered Loggins & Messina. Every time I listen to Your Mama Don't Dance, I think of Leonard. Heh. Every time I listen to Be Free, I wanna grab a sword and spar in the snow. Don't ask. Oh, I'm listening to Newcomers Home again, too. Good stuff. Too bad they're no longer together. iTunes 7.0x stinks. I'm going on the record with that statement. It's a memory-hogging, CPU-bogging, pathetically-performing piece of...well...nothing good. Do I cut the goat, or do I leave it? Not sure how I'm feeling about it just now. It's probably one of those things that I'll do on a whim one morning. I didn't realize it, but Hilliard actually updated his blog. Flippin' amazing.

posted by Bolo | 12:45 AM
4 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious