Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.17.2007  

Pathetic Pochos

Wen talk wit Da Pocho in da weight room yestaday. He said I was losing my tan; I lamented the prolonged pathetic state of my skin right along with him. He said this weather is terrible; I bemoaned winter's wretched wrath, also. And now? I look at my weather thingy, and it's telling me we're at 0° F.

Zero.

What in the world is a zero, anyway? I feel like it should be accompanied by a heavenly host humming the Imperial March or something, you know? I mean, it sounds so daunting, so final, so...ugh...

...so cold. *Shiver*. I'm not haole! I wasn't born for this! Gah! At least Da Pocho and I can lament together.

posted by Bolo | 10:57 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious