Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.13.2007  

I Think I Think

I think Scott, Rob, and I have spent more time together today and last Tuesday combined than in the entire year before this. I think I'm going to really really enjoy those sandwiches that Mark Alliett made for me tonight. I think it was great that the Boyce College Bulldogs pulled out a win to end the inaugural season. I think rushing the floor after the clock ran down to zero was one of the most fun things I've done in a while. I think seeing Dr. Mohler watching the game with the students meant a lot to the players and the rest of the student body. I think I'm going to really, really, really enjoy Spring when it finally does arrive. I think going to Maryland and seeing Jim will be fun, but seeing Rev be Rev in Maryland will be even more fun, especially after I teach everyone how to spell his name properly. I think if I ever do get to meet Jack Johnson, I will ask him to make a soundtrack for the Surf Crew. I think if I ever do get to meet Jack Johnson, and I ask him to make a soundtrack for the Surf Crew, he probably won't do it. I think it'd still be cool just to meet Jack Johnson. I think the hair on my chin should be a different color than the hair on the rest of my head. I think purple is a cool color, unlike most guys. I think, despite my affection for purple, that it still should not be the color of the hair on my chin. I think I need to call my mother. I think that many people, when reading my thoughts on my need to call my mother, probably furrowed their brows and pursed their lips in fervent agreement. I think a Facebook group called "Hawaiians at Boyce College" would be ridonculous, since I would be the only one in the group. I think that some people will look at my use of the word ridonculous and think that I've misspelled ridiculous.

posted by Bolo | 10:58 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious