Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


1.30.2007  

Thoughts

It's a good thing Rob Smythe is as tall as he is, 'cause otherwise, he'd be mistaken for Lance Limanti a whole lot. When Chriyus walked into my room this morning, it was like he'd never left. Why do I feel as though Ryan Fullerton talked about me a lot in his sermon on Sunday? Gotta love those Prestons! I'll love 'em even more 'cause of that promised can opener. I'll meet my niece in less than a week; it'll be a Super day, no doubt. I'm incredibly ready for Spring, more than anyone who's never been subject to the atrocity known as Winter can ever imagine. Boss, Boss, Boss...one day, man, I'll answer. I don't think that talking to John and Jin Gill about food is healthy for my emotional state, as they lament the lack of superb cuisine here just as much as I. I mean, sitting up late at night or early in the morning when I've got the munchies is one thing, but then talking about it with the Gills...oh boy...just adding fuel to the ire.

posted by Bolo | 12:06 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious