Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


1.26.2007  

Thoughts

That Jim Winn character may be coming to town soon...sweet. Talking to 'Drew while the late hours turn into early hours is amazing. It's as if we've never aged, yet looking back, I see how far we've come. Like I said, amazing. In less than twelve hours, Boyce College will be inundated with Move-In and Orientation. I need to call Jon Field. He called me last weekend, but I haven't called him back yet. He might have left a voicemail for me; if he did, it would be one of the twenty-something voicemails I haven't checked yet. Why is it that the first thing people ask me when they see me eating food is not even if the food was bought for me, but who did the buying for me? Don't people believe that I can purchase food on my own, and that I'm not always embracing my role as an eternally endearing mooch? Ok ok ok. Stupid question. One of these days, Boss, I'll answer your call. Oh, and Kev, you're right, Gary Lau is incredibly cool. But don't tell him that. Earlier this week, Ashley brought me some whole bean coffee she obtained while in Kenya, and last night, Ashlea brought me a coffee mug she got me on her trip in Washington, D.C. Scott didn't get me anything while he was in D.C. In fact, he still hasn't returned the suit he borrowed for his little jaunt down to D.C. Nerd. May your shoulders remain small forever.

posted by Bolo | 12:51 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious