Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


1.28.2007  

Big Picture

This picture has been my desktop image for the past few days. The more I look at it, the more I think that it looks very much like what my life looks like: everything right in front of me is in focus and clear, but very quickly, the image gets blurry and the details fade away. The great irony is that the harder I look, the harder it is to make sense of it all.

*Sigh*.

I still keep looking, though. If I take a few steps back and try not to make sense of all the details, I find the whole image to be far more beautiful and clear than the bits and pieces that somehow blend into one another.

When I take a look down the road, I want so badly to see all the details, to know what I'm made of, what will be made of me. The funny thing is, we're not really promised any details in life. If anything, we're just given the big picture.

And you know what? That big picture is downright beautiful.

Maybe I'll keep walking.

posted by Bolo | 3:26 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious