Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.28.2006  

Where We Are

I talked to Andrew today. I was driving to Kewalo's to meet up with Brian, Brit, and Kyle. He was driving as well, with Sandi riding shotgun. I was telling him about the offshore winds, he was telling me about the weather where he was.

In Pennsylvania.

It's strange, but come this time tomorrow, I'll be flying on my way back to the EST, too. It's been a great trip, one that's taught me much, one that's confirmed many things, and one that's raised a lot of questions. One thing I do know right now: I hate leaving home. Always have, and I'm pretty certain I always will.

posted by Bolo | 1:05 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious