Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.19.2006  

Thoughts: 'Aina Again

Yes, like Gary said, the PBoD awaits. Kewalo's was pretty mangus for December, and 'Drew and I got worked over big time. Heavy duty spin-cycle, no joke. I'm staying away from Thomas; ask Sarah why. Speaking of Sarah, it's her fault that Boss hit me in my precious. Speaking of Boss, 'Drew and I have something for him. I think he'll like it. And yes, the three letters...hah! What surprises me about Daniel Uchida is that for as long as he's known me, he's still in awe of how constantly I have a plate of food in my hands. Props go out to Steak Sauce for hookin' it up...again...especially with the wasabi masago action. It's good to know that Meat Jhun is such a nice girl, and wants so much to be reunited with her PBoD buddies. I mean, she called three times in an hour...goodness gracious, that's a lot of A2. I'm darker, and that's what counts. Just two days in the water, and I'm darker. Suhweet! Hmmm...ok...so she didn't know that "Anon" meant "anonymous," but does she realize that "valedictorian" has just one "v"? I forgot that I saw one, but there was a midget in the airport in Atlanta. 'Drew was on the phone with me when I saw her walking by, and I said, "Hey, it's a midget!" It's probably really naughty of me that I scared Dana like that. But you know what? I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

posted by Bolo | 5:24 AM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious