Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.11.2006  

Coy Cullinary Comedy

Yesterday during lunch after church, John Gill and I convinced Scott that the kim chee on my plate was a kind of dessert. I said that the "red stuff" was cherry flakes, and John said that the cabbage had a sort of sweet flavor to it. Of course, Scott being the astute and cultured fellow that he is, would not have fallen for such a transparent ploy for a second.

Or would he?

I won't tell you the outcome of that story, but instead, I'll point you toward Mrs. Olmos' stash. I doubt that Mr. O'Neal's palate will reach the standard attained by Mark and Barb, but if he does, Mrs. O'Neal might have something to say about that.

posted by Bolo | 6:01 PM
3 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious