Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.18.2006  

Word

2 Corinthians 3:17, 18
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

Sometimes, beholding God and His glory is a far more difficult endeavor than I'd like to admit. There are days where I just don't care to read my bible, days where reading Scripture is more of an exercise of my pride than one of humble joy in Jesus. Days and weeks like those make me feel less and less like I'm beholding the Lord, and more and more like I'm closing my eyes to Him. And yet, isn't there all the freedom I could possibly want in beholding Him? Do I really have anything that can prevent me from beholding Him, when He's already taken the veil away?

posted by Bolo | 8:50 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious