Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.24.2006  

Thoughts: Turkey Day at Burkey

I called my mommy, not the other way around. My daddy can talk...and talk...and talk...ask the O'Neals and Momma Cavie. Kayla is definitely a teenager, but who gave her permission to be a freshman in high school next year? I think I fit into Miss Stephanie's doll house better than she does. Pastor Cavie ran interference by taking his shirt off and boxing while Scott tackled an old lady for a coffee maker this morning. Who woulda thunk that Scott O'Neal would have been up for Black Friday when John Letoto wasn't? Wow. Oh, and I just called Malia, forgetting that it was 4 in the morning. Oops.

posted by Bolo | 9:17 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious