Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.23.2006  

Thanks: Grace

I'm thankful for God's grace. Chriyus once told me that when he thought of me, he didn't think "Calvinist" or "reformed." Instead, he thought, "doctrines of grace." Why? He (jokingly, mind you) said that I was so depraved, there's no other way I could possibly be saved but for grace. I heartily agreed then, and I heartily agree now :) Still, though, I forget to run to the cross. I love to turn away from Jesus, and I love to make my supposedly-superior knowledge of the gospel what qualifies me for the cross. I am, after all, a bible college student, right?

*Sigh*...it's a good thing there's just one qualification for the cross: sinner, just like our father Adam. And, just like all others who qualify and who heed the call to the cross, it's all by grace.

posted by Bolo | 7:42 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious