Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.24.2006  

Seeing Stuff

Unfortunately for you readers, I'll not be able to post any pictures until at least a full twenty-four hours from now. I know, I know, you're desperately awaiting the next post of a visual nature, and those of you who check this humble blog of mine only for the sake of seeing pictures and video are most certainly gravely disappointed at this news. Rest assured, however, that my time spent at Burkey with the Turkeys has not been in photographic vain, and you shall indeed behold many a wonder with your own eyes in but a short while. Until then, I bid you all a fond farewell from Ohio :)

Thanks again, Cavie family!

posted by Bolo | 11:25 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious