Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.25.2006  

ND - USC: At the Half

So we're down 21 - 10. I'm fine with the lack of field goal tries, 'cause I'm not convinced we'd make 'em anyway. What I am convinced of is what I've kept thinking all year: Rhema McKnight this year isn't half the receiver that Maurice Stovall was last year, plain and simple. Mo reminded me of Derrick Mays with the way he'd go up and get the ball. Rhema? How does a receiver who's been hyped so much over the past week drop three balls in the biggest game of the season? I don't know that, but I do know that I think Mo wouldn't have dropped those. I also know that if Rhema doesn't drop those, the score isn't 21 - 10 at the half.

posted by Bolo | 9:50 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious