Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.05.2006  

Linkage

It's been a while since I'd last tossed up a Linkage post, but rest assured, they've not been forgotten. In fact, a handful of you have alluded to them, with one of the Burkey Turkeys even going so far as to supply a couple of links himself. With no further ado, here's the Linkage...

These first two links, here and here, remind me of the days when pagers were still the dominant mobile telecommunications device. I was in high school at that point, and Mon would tote around that brick of a phone that she'd obtained for free (or something like that). I remember thinking that she needed to have a generator strapped to her back in order to use it. Aaahhhh, the good old days!

Speaking of the good old days, where was this when I needed to finish up all those books for Mrs. Berglund's English class?

It's a good thing we never saw this at The 509. Seriously. Can you think of anything worse than Goose and LBJ finding the world's largest list of free online games? Who'd need Delta Bravo's, right? Oh. Wait. Thought of something worse: Andy's eyebrows being plucked by Terri. At least if Goose and LBJ were gaming, we'd be productive. Andy's eyebrows? Not so much. *Shudder*.

Ok ok ok, I admit it, sometimes the links found in Linkage aren't exactly the most profitable in nature. But this one is, I promise ;)

Boyce College males that live in Carver Hall, do NOT click on this link. You will be tempted to do things that you should not do, but should you do them, I cannot be held responsible for what your RL does to you in turn. Besides, I've already done them, so you'd only be following in my foolish footsteps.

I know I know I know, it's a little late for Halloween. Still, this is much quicker than the traditional method, you've got to admit...

I'm feeling a little sick.

posted by Bolo | 6:18 PM
4 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious