Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.30.2006  

Niecely Niceties

I have a theory, one that has yet to be proven wrong. This has sprung from the observation that every time I speak with my niece on the phone, she seems to be scolding me. Therefore, I have theorized that my niece, due to her obviously Letoto-esque disposition and inclination to scold her Uncle Johnny (in spite of her relatively few months on earth), is in every way, shape, and form, fully qualified to be my sister's daughter.

That, and she's cute as a button. Not that I've ever really considered buttons to be very cute in and of themselves, come to think of it...







posted by Bolo | 12:48 AM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious