Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.27.2006  

Mahalo Nui Loa :)

Yesterday I followed that white tanker of an Oldsmobile, driven by Scott with Emily riding shotgun, all the way to that house those turkeys live in on Burkey Court. This morning, I drove my little Camry the three and a half hours back through a whole lot of rain. (Miss Stephanie, I think my car felt like an oversized humuhumunukunukuapua'a!) Regardless, I had a great time, and now, a couple of hours removed from giving a Ridiculous-assisted campus tour to 21 North Carolinians, I find myself thinking, "Hey, some shrimp would be nice..."

Thanks again, Cavies!

posted by Bolo | 4:34 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious