Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.30.2006  

It's Gary's Fault

Man, I'd give my left...uhhh...well, I'd give a lot for a plate lunch from Masu's right now. I still remember riding by Masu's in the morning on the way to Kawananakoa Intermediate School, then walking by it in the afternoon on the way home. Of course, when I was living on Judd in the 509, I'd pass Masu's on my way to Crippler...er...Tripler Hospital (technically monikered the Tripler Army Medical Center, or TAMC for you alphabet soup consumers, affectionately called the Pink Palace by the locals) in the mornings. Sometimes, I'd even spot one of the bus riders toting their morning bento from Masu's, and I'd be instantaneously jealous. Oh, and let's not even forget Liliha Bakery right across the street! Except on Monday mornings, of course. Oooooohhhh...this is so not good...need food...local food...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!

posted by Bolo | 1:10 AM
5 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious