Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.14.2006  

Chicago: Moving Pictures

I forget which building this is in on Michigan Avenue (Chicago natives, feel free to help jog my memory), but we felt it was quite necessary to have a little touristy fun. This is just a portion of our progressive retardation, conveniently captured on video for your...uhhh...enjoyment.



If you listen very carefully, you can hear Trey snoring. To the best of my knowledge, he still doesn't know that I took this footage, so I'm certain he'll be very grateful to find that deep channels of compassion flowed forth from my heart as he lay there, smothering any delightful desire to mess with him in his utterly vulnerable and helpless state. See, I'm a nice guy, right?

posted by Bolo | 11:29 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious