Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.15.2006  

The Verdict

iTunes 7.0: uninistalling as I type. This is after having already done this once, only to realize that the iTunes Music Library isn't backwards-compatible for version 6.0x, and figuring out I would need to reinstall 7.0 just to re-populate my Music Library with the XML file that I've backed up to the desktop. Why the uninstall in the first place? This may be something unique to my XP box, but 7.0 eats up all the processing power the P4 chugs out whenever it switches songs. Ugh. Nasty. BUgly, as in Butt-Ugly. No good reason for that at all. Stupid thing.

6.0x, here I come...

posted by Bolo | 9:01 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious