Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.19.2006  

Sunergos Morning

I'd gone to bed at around 2 in the morning, setting my alarm clock for about 7:10. I figured that since I wasn't going to be meeting with Chriyus, I'd have plenty of time to get a little extra sleep in. Five hours...plenty to get me through the day, right?

Right.

Except it was at about 4:30 when I was lying there, going, "Ba ba black sheep...I can't stinkin' sleep!" Java and Sunergos don't open for business until 6:30; it's a surreal experience, it is, waiting to be able to even think about getting ready to go to a coffee shop 'cause it's not even close to opening. I put on a Piper sermon, figuring that if I was going to be a little sleep-deprived, I might as well be edified while I was at it. It worked; I remember being convicted all over again about needing to wear the mantle of preaching, and having that mantle "soaked in the blood of Jesus and singed with the fires of hell."

6:30 rolls around, and I rolled out to Sunergos. Strange morning, that.





posted by Bolo | 7:47 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious