Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.23.2006  

Moody

In a thinking kind of mood today, slightly impatient, slightly frustrated, prone to ponder, but in a mostly focused sort of way. Feeling like I hate sin, but knowing I don't hate it enough, or always for the right reason, wanting desperately to love Jesus more and be happy in Him, but feeling as though I don't have enough of such affection, yet knowing that all of this works toward my good, as well as the good of us all, even if I don't really understand how or why it does.

Heh...this is the kind of mood that, generally speaking, only my closest friends can handle. Otherwise, I'm prone to chew someone's head off. It's one of those days where I ask myself, "Why isn't it easier to love?"

posted by Bolo | 2:51 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious