Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.21.2006  

*Groan*

Oh.

My.

Goodness.

The long day has finally ended. It's just past 2 AM, and I've just gotten off of my shift. Not security, mind you, but Banana. Imagine this, if you will: ten ladies, some diet coke, pizza, and an agenda to mark down items for the Fall Sale and straighten up for some important visitors. Toss in a John Letoto, and you can only imagine how that went over. At one point, I observed aloud that working in that environment was akin to being in a part of a slumber party. Little did I realize that some of the ladies had already stated as much. I must admit, however, that it reminded me quite a bit of my younger days, growing up with the five sisters and numerous female cousins. Hmmm...come to think of it, that picture taken at Mary's wedding shower...perfect example, that.

Anyway.

I got to tie the ties for our displays. Three different knots, four different ties, three different dimple styles. Hotness :)

posted by Bolo | 2:18 AM
3 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious