Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.23.2006  

Counting Down

It's Saturday. Come 8 PM EST, the healing will have embarked, and hopefully, will be declared successful. If you recall, I said I wasn't satisfied after the Penn State win. I saw holes and weaknesses the guys who write the articles seemed to have overlooked, and Charlie Weis said as much after watching the tape of the game the day after. Rhema and Shark are dropping passes like they're playing hot potato, the O-line isn't holding blocks like they need to, and all the passes that were almost out of reach last year but still seemed to get caught? Well, now they're just out of reach. Overly critical? Nope, just honest. Fair-weather? Negatory, as I watched us when we stank it up big-time, thinking that Ty's early successes were a little too fishy for my tastes. It almost makes me want to vomit, thinking about it now.

Will we play like a champion today? Kickoff's in less than 20 hours...

posted by Bolo | 12:24 AM
3 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious