Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.27.2006  

Thinking

One of you requested for me to write a list of the top ten thoughts about God and/or His word that I've had over the summer. Goodness gracious, you don't ask for much, do you? I told Scott and Emily over lunch today that such a post would require me to go into the archives and do a little research. I might even have to go into the library and check out my journals.

Just kidding.

That's a great idea for a post, but I'll have to admit, it's a daunting one. I mean, ten things? And over the course of the summer? Don't worry, though, I'm game. Look for it over the course of the next few days, after I consult my journal and the blog archives.

That being said, Ryan preached a wonderful sermon today. I won't recount it here in detail since I've already done so for those crazy O'Neals, but it'll be one whose notes I'll go over and think through for a while. The general jist that I got seemed to exhort us to look at the works of the Holy Spirit soberly, knowing not only that He is at work because Christ has sent Him, but still more, that His work in us is greater than the work that Christ Himself had done. Wow.

posted by Bolo | 2:11 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious