Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.30.2006  

Schedule, Schmedule

What a schedule. Today was the second straight day with a 7 AM dealio, and I just made another appointment for a meeting over coffee at Java tomorrow morning. Don't worry, though, it's not at 7...it's at 6:30. Hmmm. I must be getting old or something. I'll probably even turn in soon.

What an old geezer!

On a much more spry note, I helped one of the seminary girls put together an outfit for her theoretical date with a hypothetical guy wearing an idealized outfit. Sound complicated? Of course it does; it involves a female ;) Only somewhat more seriously, though, it was one of those things that sort of happened on the fly during the course of a random conversation in Founders'. Four of us were sitting at a table, trying with valiant failure to exude the appearance of studious diligence, and one of my study buddies asked for my fashion expertise. And of course, I could in no way turn down the lady's request, could I? So there we found ourselves, pondering with subjective criticism the merits of an A-line skirt versus jeans, v-neck sweaters versus crewneck sweaters, and leather when paired with lace. The whole process was quite fun, I'm not ashamed to say :)

posted by Bolo | 11:13 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious