Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.16.2006  

Linkage

Whoa, cool! The last time I got inked was just about seven years ago now. I wouldn't mind some more...I've had the infamous itch for some time, anyway, and with this ink, I could get it done on a lot of spots I wouldn't otherwise. Sweet :)

Bwahahahahahaha!

Blatant hint: my birthday's coming soon...

Warning: you may be offended by this site's contents. I will say, however, that I found it absolutely hilarious. I've got five sisters, after all...and lots and lots of cousins of the female variety...and they all ensured that I have little to no shame or discomfort when it comes to viewing such things.

posted by Bolo | 10:18 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious