Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.31.2006  

Inevitability's Sound

Preposterous. Futile. Absurd. Counterproductive. Imbecilic. Unhindered lunacy. *Sigh*...inevitable.

As much as I figured I'd go throughout this semester laying low, seeking to get to know none but a select few, thereby granting myself a glorious extension of summer's solitude and serenity, I find that such an idyllic paradise is not to be found here. Indeed, the chrysalis of holy hermitism has ripened into fruition, and this social butterfly suddenly finds himself flying free among the friendly faces and eager eyes of students, staff, and faculty, new and old, stoic and satiric, dashing and decrepit. I've gotten to know a few of the new students this week, and I daresay I actually enjoyed myself while doing so. I can hear Scott telling me in his best Agent Smith voice, "Do you hear that, Mr. Letoto? That is the sound of inevitability."

Oh well. I tried.

posted by Bolo | 3:22 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious