Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.06.2006  

Hermitude Attitude

Marlene's question went something like this: "So do you ever find that you really want to do something with people, but nobody's around to do anything with you?"

My answer went something like this: "Nope. Well, maybe about once every other year."

It might be that the older I get the more I'm reverting toward my childhood tendencies, but goshdarnit, I'm still praying that God somehow grants a huge miracle to those like me and kicks the start of the Fall '06 Semester back another five weeks, if not five months. I mean, imagine how quiet it would be around here! *Sigh*...ok...maybe I don't want another five months...but still...can't I be a hermit just a little while longer? Please?

posted by Bolo | 11:48 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious