Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.20.2006  

Zayne!

I got a severe scolding last night and today. Malia told me that she was quite upset with me that I hadn't posted any pictures of her son on my blog. Of course, much like all things Malia scolds me about, I didn't really have much of an excuse. "Uuuhhh, thinking about the Summer Solstice had consumed all of energy. No, wait, that sounded lame. What really happened was that I spent so much time praying for your son that I forgot to post pictures. Ok, that's not true, either."

Needless to say, I'm posting pics of my nephew.

Oh oh oh! And he's not the littlest grandkiddy anymore! I just heard from Mary Frances that Mon is in the Marshall Islands and got little Makana. Mon fed her from a bottle today, and it's all official. I called Dave a little while ago, and he's quite excited :)

Anyway, here's Zayne!









posted by Bolo | 10:31 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious