Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.31.2006  

Way Off

It's my day off, the first one this month. Yes, on the last day of the month. I don't know what to do with myself. Really, I don't. Scott said he hates me. Andrew hasn't called me back. Rob won't call me, even though he says he will. Boss is in Japan. Goose is playing with my brother, not me. Chriyus won't be in town for our weekly Monday morning meeting. And Kev? I might return him to the Blogging Buddies list sometime soon ;)

Maybe this means I'll go on a hike. Perhaps some closet organization is in order; my shoe shelves need a little help, and my clothes rod is atrociously tight. It's possible I'll take a visit to the library and hole up for a while with some commentaries. Working out would be a good option. And I'm sure there are any number of somewhat necessary errands that I've been meaning to take care of but just haven't gotten to. *Sigh*...what to do? It wouldn't be out of the question for me to get some much-needed sleep.

Yeah right!

posted by Bolo | 12:01 AM
6 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious