Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.21.2006  

Quickie

Today I was convicted about something. There's a huge difference between thinking about God, and and actually communing with God. I can, according to my minute and finite standards, think what seem to me to be very deep and profound thoughts about God. Those thoughts might even, upon occasion, seem to others to be very deep and profound. But here's the kicker: what good are those thoughts if, when the day of the LORD comes, Jesus says, "I never knew you"?

Being known by the LORD is of far greater import than knowing great things of Him. "For My hand made all these things, thus all these things came into being," declares the LORD. "But to this one I will look, to him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word." Amen!

posted by Bolo | 7:27 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious