Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.16.2006  

Linkage

I have a great and inane desire to give someone a ring.

I could waste a lot of time with this. Help me. Please. Don't get sucked in...it might be too late for me. I'm...wasting...my...life...

This one is for the pagan out there. Yes, you know who you are. And if you have to wonder whom it is I speak of, it's not you.

Smythe should join up.

I feel something, but it ain't the Force. Pity, perhaps? Uncontrollable laughter? Maybe even a strange sense of envy...*shudder*.

It's nice to build one in theory, but I wanna go and do it in reality. Now that would be fun!

But since I'm not going to building a trebuchet any time soon, how 'bout a potato gun? We could shoot the incoming Freshmen :)

posted by Bolo | 6:09 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious