Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.09.2006  

Indulgence

I indulged myself a little last night and downloaded the Quake II demo. That piece of software has to be at least 8 years old, probably more. It was quite nice running around that very first map, shooting the aliens that have used my body as a host to spawn their phlegm-like embryos in my chest, remembering where all of the secret areas are, and slowly regaining the concentration and intensity that made first-person shooters so darned fun. *Sigh*...I felt like a teenager again. What I really should do is install the full copy, patch it to the latest version (hehehe...that's funny), and go find a server and rock on. It'd be fun to find the old clan guys and fool around with them...haven't heard from most of them for years. A lot of years, actually. One of these days, I might just do a little blog post obituary on that clan...man, those were fun times...

posted by Bolo | 8:49 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious