Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.25.2006  

Senioritis

I'm getting old. That sometimes makes me forget things. Such things include the fact that I'm supposed to return a plate to Kendra, that the best time to shave my head is not in the mornings just before church, and that Scott had told me not to tell Emily about our little trip to Dairy Queen for a quart of ice cream.

Oops. Busted.

I was reminded of this over lunch today at the residence of the aforementioned Mr. and Mrs. O'Neal. Scott told me I'd gotten him in trouble; when I realized the consequence of my little senior moment, I could only laugh. A lot ;)

posted by Bolo | 3:45 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious