Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.11.2006  

Moods

In the past three hours, I've started about four different blog posts on about six different topics, and none of them have taken shape beyond mere concept. Does that make sense? It barely does to me, and then only if I scrunch up my face and shake my head like a wet dog. Anyway. All this to say that I'm in a reading sort of mood. I've got a book on writing that is absolutely delicious reading (irony rules my life right now), a Stephen R. Donaldson book (fifth out of six...almost done with that series), and several other books of greater import that I've been meandering through for the past several phases of the moon.

Still, I probably won't touch any of those just yet. I think I'll go journal.

posted by Bolo | 6:21 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious