Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.23.2006  

I Miss You...

Once upon a time, I had a friend. My friend would cuddle with me, play with me, even sometimes sing me to sleep. I miss my friend.

Hehehe...

Aaaahhhh, those were the days! I always felt like a l33t g33k when I'd have Metallica's Enter Sandman thrumming through those bad boys as I ran through one of Quake II's classic maps...The Edge, Tokay's Towers, The Frag Pipe, Lava Tomb...

I still remember how the major weapons were configured in my cfg file (WASD, of course):

3 - Super Shotgun
E - Hyperblaster
5 - Chaingun
Q - Rocket Launcher
R - Railgun
T - BFG (But who used that, right?)

Man, I really miss gaming like that. It's a good thing I don't play anymore. It'd be bad. Really bad. 'Cause I wouldn't stop 'til I was good again. Why do I bring this up? Because instead of my beloved HD 580's, which were last seen "somewhere" in Mary's house, I now sport the earphones that are pictured here. Believe me, listening to some old Metallica, Jack, Iz, Hapa, or Miles Davis just isn't the same. It's the audiophile in my soul. Trust me, there's no better way to show your ears you love 'em than a pair of these. *Sigh*...Steak Sauce would be immensely proud.

posted by Bolo | 9:49 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious