Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.08.2006  

Complicated

So. Sarah Cress, nice buddy of mine that she is, is under the misconception that I'm not coming back to Louisville for the summer, or maybe ever. I started this little prank as a way of having a little fun at her expense. It got a little more complicated several days ago when I was looking for someone to pick me up from the airport, as I called her to ask for a ride, only to realize that she was still under the impression that I'm not coming back. Quite naturally, I went along with her perception, figuring I could get a ride from someone else. The complication rose several notches two days ago when she asked me if she could borrow my car, since hers is on the blink. I told her that that was totally cool with me, since I wasn't going to be using it any time soon.

Well, I've been back for nearly a full day now, Sarah still hasn't seen me, and she's still under the impression that I'm still at home. I, however, have seen Sarah. Yup. I was on my way to being dropped off at work, and there was Sarah, driving my car along Westport Road. Oh, the irony of ironies!

The things I do for kicks :)

posted by Bolo | 1:55 AM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious