Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.28.2006  

Cedarmore: Visuals

Check it out: The Hot Nerd!



I told this little one that one day when she's famous, I'll have this as proof that I actually did accomplish something in my life. I don't know what I'll have accomplished, but I figure it'll pass as proof ;)



Mr. Brent Gambrell, ladies and gents. Matt Maynard supposedly told him I'm a cool guy, so I've got the great responsibility to live up to that. Nerd. What'd he have to do that for?



Burcham's got that look in her eye. I don't know what look that is, but there it be!



Grass. Pretty grass!



Me and C.B. :)

posted by Bolo | 6:11 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious