Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.29.2006  

Cedarmore: Day 4

It's just after lunch, and we're down to less than 24 hours left on the camp schedule. *Whew*.

I'm having a blast, but I'm also ready to get back; in a sense, I wish time would slow down for a little bit so I could spend a few days here and just chill. I don't think life will slow down for me, not in the least. Nor, for that matter, will the schedule here slow down so that I can blog the thoroughfare of thought thrumming through my brain. Oh well. Soon, very soon, I promise. Believe me when I say that I'm anxious to process all of it and get it out.

Until then...

posted by Bolo | 12:56 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious