Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.30.2006  

Single-Digit

I went to bed sometime around 2 AM. When I woke up, rolled over and looked at my phone to see what time it was, I expected to see something at least close to approaching a double-digit hour.

7:30 AM was not what I was thinking I'd see.

Needless to say, my body clock is telling me all sorts of deceptive things right now. Oh well. Sandi and I spent the morning eating breakfast (which was the conversation which...uhhh...spawned the topic of the day) courtesy of the Parents Uchida, and then I helped Mr. Uchida with a little computer troubleshooting. By the way, Mrs. O'Neal, he just spent some time in Thailand, doing a little short-term mission work. We went through nearly a gig of pictures and video :)

Now, it's nearly 1 in the afternoon, and Andrew and I will be headed down to meet some dude at Zippy's. Yes, Zippy's!!! Woohoo!

posted by Bolo | 12:55 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious