Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.21.2006  

Accounting

For those of you who read my post on Butterworth the Younger's faulty wake-up and subsequently hasty departure from the 'Ville, you probably had one of three reactions: raucous laughter, indignant horror, or an odd mishmash of both. I, quite frankly, found the whole thing quite humorous. I'd like to say that it's my rock-solid faith in, and therefore, application of the doctrine of the sovereignty of God that would allow me to smile and whimsically laugh in the face of such torturous stress in the crucible of regrettable circumstance.

That would be a bold-faced lie.

I think it's something in my personality. Scott would have an explanation, or at the very least, some sort of coherent thought on the matter. So would Gary. Or 'Drew. Kevin might even come up with something else a little more abstract, spoken in pidgin, but nevertheless, incredibly insightful. Needless to say, I like to laugh in the face of danger. I like to laugh at a lot of things, actually.

The point of this post? To provide you with a link to Michael's account of the whole ordeal. Quite humorous, to be honest with you ;)

posted by Bolo | 4:41 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious