Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.01.2006  

Series and Sidenote

Last night, while casually dining with the O'Neal's at their place, Scott gave me the best idea for a series of blog posts I've heard in a long, long time: biographical sketches. Scott's reasoning? I supposedly know enough people on campus to be able to pull it off...students, faculty, staff...animals...you name it, I'll put an entertaining and informative edge on it. At least, that's the theory. The concept is a stroke of genius, so stay tuned, O Worthy Readership :)

On a sidenote, I find it noteworthy that this blog has become much more public as of late. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that. At times, what I post takes on a very personal and vulnerable nature; at others, the shape and contour of what's written reflects a very silly side of life here in The 'Ville, or wherever else I may tread (land, water, and all geographical aspects in between). *Sigh*...I have some very specific ideas on all of this, but I'll keep them to myself for now. Although they are not at odds, I'd like to ponder this knot of thought and see what happens when it's untangled.

posted by Bolo | 7:44 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious