Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.18.2006  

Messages

Mr. Mikami: You need to update your blog. It's been over a month now. Ward Starbucks is dead, we know that well by now. Gimme something good to think about. Or take a picture of your new board...that would make me happy :)

Scott: Guess which song was sung at Dorm Meeting? Yeah. That one. The worst part? IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD. And it was the first one on the set list, too. Gah. I'm lifting my hands and spinning around in the hope that I'll get dizzy and pass out. If that doesn't work, I'm going to go outside and run around the Jo Bowl, trying to find all the marvelous lights.

Garcia: I know.

Boss: At least we can comfort ourselves in the fact that the south shore is unsurfable right now. Not that that's any real comfort, but still...could be worse...we could both be there visiting while it's unsurfable. Wrong with a capital "R", man.

Gary: I'm glad that when you blame me for your weakness, you at least acknowledge the genius I didn't really have ;)

posted by Bolo | 12:40 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious