Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.05.2006  

Linkage

They forgot the clutcher. I think I would be considered a starfish, personally. There are, no doubt, enough witnesses to my sleeping to attest to this hunch.

Why is it that I thought of Mike Hilliard when I read this? The more you read, the funnier it gets...so read on, faithful reader, read on!

Upon occasion, I wax nostalgia at the thought of my old gaming days...and I don't mean no stinkin' XBox, kids! I'm not sure what the longest single stretch of time was that I spent logged into any one Quake server was, but when you fall asleep at your desk from playing so long that your brother has to come and wake you up for work...yeah. It must've been long. In light of that, doesn't it seem like Duke Nukem Forever is taking just that to come out...forever?!?!?! I mean, seriously guys, when I'm comparing the history of DNF to my McKinley High School graduation date and Boyce College graduation date, that ain't good.

This is just plain geeky. Strange, but geeky.

posted by Bolo | 2:23 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious