Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.04.2006  

I See Dead...

I seriously need a cup of coffee. Some freshly ground coffee grounds would be even better, 'cause I don't actually want to drink the coffee.

Yes, you read correctly. I don't want to drink it. I just want to smell it.

Coffee is supposed to be great at clearing out scents that have sort of "gotten stuck" in the olfactories, unpleasant or otherwise. Being that my fortitude for smelling unpleasant things without the desire to vomit is better than most, I think it safe to say that any smell that causes my stomach to churn has got to be pretty darn wretched. *Shudder*...this morning, I've still got that smell from working near pigs all night stuck in my brain. Don't ask where. Scott knows. He shudders with me. Wherever he is. Suffice it to say that I saw dead piggies all night. Makes me want to forego bacon for Lent. Sadly, I don't think that's the purpose. Oh well.

I can still smell the dead piggies.

posted by Bolo | 8:23 AM
3 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious