Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.30.2006  

A Three Hour...

The temperature was somewhere around 75 degrees today. That, my friends, is shorts and t-shirt weather. Woohoo! I was so excited about the forecast that while I was leaving work at 7 AM, I decided I'd take advantage of the glorious, unclouded canopy above me and go take some pictures in Cherokee Park and the surrounding area. With that decision firmly set in my resolutely adventurous and inspired mind, I drove back to campus, parked my car, walked into my dorm room to change, took off my jacket, lay down to take a load off of my weary feet for a moment or two...

And woke up three hours later.

So much for ambition, eh?

posted by Bolo | 9:32 PM
3 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious