Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.27.2006  

Search Parameters

As a handful of you know, I use a third-party company to log the statistics on this blog. One of those stats lets me know if someone followed a link to my blog from another website. If so, I can see which website someone came in from. That being the case, it occasionally happens that some individual, for whatever reason, finds my blog via search engine. Usually the search parameters will include my name, or less frequently, someone else's name.

One such occurance was yesterday. The person used Google to do a web search, and these were the search parameters:

Mullins residents who spell Micah Revell's name like this: H - O - T - T ...

That's what the searchee entered into that little search box. I'm not making this up. The stat log doesn't lie (unlike one Mullins resident I know of). Sorry, Rev...your legend grows!

posted by Bolo | 2:37 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious