Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.29.2006  

Random Ridiculousness

Yesterday was one of those days that was...oh...very random-seeming. Lots and lots of random happenstance to whittle away at an otherwise busy schedule, and not a lot in my brain can explain why. In light of that, I've decided to let you, my sometimes adoring public, in on these little tidbits of my largely inconsequential life.

R. called me around three-ish in the afternoon. She was quite excited, claiming that she'd made a 98 on her Worldviews II exam. R. being R., she said that her mommy told her to go celebrate with people. I am people. Therefore, she called me to celebrate. We went to get some ice cream and pie at the Homemade Pie & Ice Cream Kitchen. Lovely little place, that. Anyway, she said that she'd tried calling Emily about fifteen different times to let her know of her academic success, but Emily hadn't picked up. I asked with a smirkish sort of humor, "Wouldn't it be funny if I called her and she picked up when I called?"

After several rings, the esteemed Mrs. O'Neal picked up :)

A certain young lady attending Boyce College is currently engaged to a certain young man who used to attend Boyce College. This young man has a last name that is, without a doubt, difficult to spell and pronounce if one is not used to such tongue-twisting. Well, last night I was informed that when this young lady had first met this young man waaaaaay back in the Fall 2004 semester, she was so smitten with him that she almost immediately taught herself to spell his highly discombobulating surname both forwards and backwards, with the hope of it eventually becoming her name as well! Impressive as this may be, it is without a doubt just as hilarious that this young lady still could not pronounce his last name properly, even after knowing him for two months.

And no, his last name is not spelled H - O - T - T.

posted by Bolo | 3:19 PM
5 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious